CONTROL AND SERVICE TECHNOLOGY LTD
No vacancies at the moment
Commercial Gas Engineer/Installer Required
We're looking for a full time hardworking individual to join our team, previous experience working within this trade is essential and a good knowledge of the industry.
- Full driving licence and gas qualifications essential with a minimum of 5 years time served experience required.
- Applicants must be an experienced Gas Heating Engineer with good diagnostic/repair skills
You will be responsible for liaising directly with clients and their employees, completing reactive maintenance and planned work tasks to the highest standard using our company job management software.
Candidates should have good social skills, have an attention to detail, good organisational skills to ensure all paperwork is completed and fantastic customer service ability.
A company van will be provided with fuel card, mobile phone and a gas analyser . The candidate will also be required to take part in the on call rota.
Hours of work 7.30am - 17.00pm (this can alter so you must be flexible)
Over time available
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 to £36,000.00 /year depending on experience.
- gas works: 5 years (Preferred)
- Driving License (Preferred)
- Gas Safe Registered (Preferred)